Life has grounded me until I feel mired in roots of once bitter seeds.
Thus, tied to the ground, I approach a knowing that can only be discerned by one who does not fly.
I yearn for cerulean skies and a view of my life--to know the ways of my days will beat a path to my desires.
Yet these roots I cannot shake thrive and spread across the ground, staying me for so long, that I am terrified of change.
I am a creature of the night--a time when little is expected or desired--a time for moonshine and loneliness to reside.
Teach me to slough off the earth, to climb to the skies--I do not know the beating heart of my path, and I need a guide.
Guide me to creation, to knowledge of desire, to a place where my beating heart is not mired in the earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment